In the food-processing industry it is necessary to set up all processes in such a way as to ensure the maximum quality of food for final customers. These issues are covered by standard ISO 22000.
Standard ISO 22000 connects all previous standards and defines safety system requirements for the whole chain, from ingredients to final products, their packaging and distribution. With this certification you will control food quality in the whole chain and you will be also able to prevent possible quality reduction, contamination or deterioration.
The certification for ISO 22000 is recommended to all companies involved in any partial activities in the food-processing industry.
Requirements of ISO 22000
- The standard takes over requirements of HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points).
- Ensuring health safety of foodstuffs and meals.
- Modification of manufacturing technological procedures.
- Providing documentation of all processes
- Regular control of critical points. (temperature, cross contamination of ingredients etc.).
Benefits of the Certification
- Enhanced efficiency of risk management.
- Better regulation of operational costs.
- Minimizing risks of food quality reduction, contamination or deterioration.
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Local producers or small enterprises can enter the market through large international chains.
The most requested certification
If you are a food business operator and would like to learn more about the certification for ISO 22000, please contact us. We will be glad to provide the certification.