With regard to the increasing requirements for functional safety and reliability of electronic systems, a set of rules has been defined based on SIL (Safety Integrity Level Certification).
SIL requirements are based on standards EN IEC 61511, EN IEC 62061 and EN IEC 61058 and assess the entire product cycle, from its design to its decommissioning.
Safety Integrity Level Certification (SIL) represents the guarantee of quality and safety by producers.
The certification includes assessment of the following areas
- Assessment of project documentation
- Development and assessment of product design
- Evaluation of business processes
- Relevant feedback evaluation (experience gained)
Why to certify with us
- Our experts have a long experience in the field
- We are prepared to cater for your individual needs
- We offer fair pricing and high quality of services
Benefits of the Certification
- You will get an internationally recognized certificate
- You will get an independent expert assessment of the entire product cycle
- Well-proven safety and quality of your products
- Compliance with legal requirements and other regulations
The most requested certification
Would you like to learn more about the certification for SIL? Contact us and together we will find the most suitable solution for you.