Occupational safety is an integral part of successful business activities. The internationally recognized standard ISO 45001 aims to improve occupational safety and protection of health at work, while also minimizing the risk of occupational diseases.
Standard ISO 45001 has fully replaced the original standard OHSAS 18001. By implementing this standard, you will be able to achieve an enhanced occupational safety, to prevent occupational diseases and, the last but not least, to minimize the risk of business interruption in your organization. Prevention is always cheaper than remedy.
The certification for ISO 45001 is recommended to all companies that seek to improve safety of processes for all their workers. ISO 45001 can be integrated together with standards ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
Requirements of ISO 45001
- Definition of general context of the organization.
- Definition of the management structure.
- Continuous improvement of processes.
- Management and participation of staff.
- Planning of processes with the aim to enhance safety and protection.
- Measurement, evaluation and documentation of goals set in advance.
Benefits of the Certification
- Enhanced safety and protection of workers.
- Prevention of occupational diseases.
- Increased motivation of your staff.
- Minimizing costs of incidents.
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Reduction of organizational risks.
- Improved reputation in the market.
The most requested certification
In case you want to learn more about the certification for ISO 45001, do not hesitate to contact us. We will be glad to guide you through the entire process.